0
I travelled with my 3 children for my grandma burial/funeral around march ending and My husband fell ill within dat period am away. I was told dt my neighbour really helped in taken care of him, That neighbour of mine
is a single mother of 1 without a husband though she attends mountain of fire and claimed to be born again because she always disturb the whole compound with her loud prayers and often goes out with mega phone for morning cry abi na preaching

Since i came back d closenes btw her and my hubby is given me nightmare..my hubby is giving her attention to my disliking. She brings mountain of fire fliers and pamphlets to my house almost every 2 days.. I ve told my hubby dt am not comfortable with dis unusual affection and closeness toward dis lady..

All he said was ” Na neighbour stuff notin else attach to it….but deep down in me am not satisfied….
The lady has not done anything wrong for me to suspect her but i am always more worried about her because my husband has started comparing me to her even tongue lashing me of going to bed sometimes without praying. Plz how ll i put a stop in dis seek and hide fellowship btw my husband and this woman. I am thinking of confronting the lady privately and warning her to stay away but I dont know how my husband will feel if he finds out.

Post a Comment

 
Top