0
Against what the public digested that BrymO won the lawsuit placed by his former record label, Chocolate City, the singer has however, clarified that he didn't win.

The singer who released his fifth studio album and turned plus one on Monday, May 9, 2016 opened up on how he feels about the case during his interview on Beat FM yesterday.
"Even though it happened a long time ago and I am constantly trying to forget it. I feel like somebody needs to resurrect the case in court" he said.
He continued, "we had the opportunity to iron it out in court but they fried it up. I don't know what they did but they definitely spoke to the judge and spoke to the lawyers and scrapped the case, they are lawyers; they can do it."
Brymo further explained that the court case he had with Chocolate City still remains inconclusive. "I don't know what they are doing right now, the last time I was in court was in May 2015 and they came out to tell everyone that Brymo won the case; the judge never even passed the sentence. The judge just came that day and said, "I can't do this, they don't trust me so I'm going to drop the case," and so he dropped it."
"While everyone is saying I should try and reconcile with Choc City and be nice to them, they are not even being nice to me. If they had their way, I would have stopped singing a long time ago, I'll not even be on stage performing anymore. So I think it's sabotage and every time I try to find peace with them, they start to grow an erection and say this is what I must do now.
I'm here to make music and have a great life and they are trying to sabotage that. There's nothing I can do but to just keep moving forward in all the purity of my heart."

Post a Comment

 
Top